We invite you to #BeTheGood and Join an International Medical Relief Team!
Select A Trip Filter
Dates, Costs & Arrangements
- IMR reserves the right to depart or return 24 hours on either side of the published trip dates. Please plan your vacation time accordingly.
- Trip dates, including international travel time, are finalized approximately 12 weeks prior to departure when the IMR subsidized tickets are purchased.
- Only committed team members will receive the flight itinerary, trip itinerary, and departure information to maintain your safety and security while traveling.
- All costs are in $USD.
- Costs are all-inclusive: Your donation will allow International Medical Relief will make all arrangements for your stay including all ground expenses (lodging, transportation, food, tipping, and included sightseeing), clinic and professional registrations and licensing and set up, security, translation, supplies, and medication.
- Excluded costs may be seen under the “Trip Info” tab within the trip you are applying for.
- You may choose to purchase your own international airfare by choosing “independent” for your flight choice and donating the minimum amount required for the trip. This choice allows you to extend your stay, book directly from your home airport, or choose routings with shorter travel times.
- You may choose to have IMR purchase your international airfare for you by choosing “subsidized” for your flight choice and donating the higher cost as noted in each trip. Choosing a subsidized ticket includes agreeing to specific requirements that you will be responsible for during round trip travel.
- The subsidized travel choice includes an economical routing which may result in longer layovers and travel time. This choice also requires carrying IMR team supplies for clinics. The routing can not be customized.
- Subsidized ticket holders are responsible for purchasing their own round trip transportation to the US departure/arrival airport.
Applying for a trip:
- You may apply for a trip by clicking on the desired trip above.
- When you are in the trip, click on the orange “apply now” button at the bottom of the trip description.
- You may apply for more than one trip at the same time. Each trip application will be reviewed individually.
- There is a $100 non-refundable/non-transferable application fee for each trip.
- All applications will be reviewed promptly and acceptance emails will be sent upon completion of the review.
- If you are a medical or dental professional, verification of a current license will be required to practice.
- Upon acceptance, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the trip before making a final decision regarding your participation or payments.
- All participants will have access to our Volunteer Resources page to obtain briefing and cultural packets, review community health education materials, obtain information regarding insurance, safety and security, logistics, and much more.
Payment due dates:
- We accept applications for our trips until departure or the trip has filled.
- If you apply, are accepted and complete the minimum required donation prior to the “Early Bird” date for your trip, you are guaranteed to be able to fly on an IMR subsidized ticket (if requested) and receive a reduced cost for the trip.
- After the Early Bird date, you may still accept our invitation to join the team; however IMR subsidized tickets will only be available on a space available basis and the trip cost will be at full price.
- All trip costs must be paid in full a minimum of two weeks prior to departure. If you join a team after this date, full payment is due immediately.